We are an innovative maker of high-quality window and door components in Äänekoski
Kurikka Timber is a developing, future-oriented company with good managers, skilled and satisfied employees, and a clear vision. We specialise in state-of-the-art mechanical wood processing and the utilisation of raw materials. More than 90% of our products are delivered internationally to window and door factories.
We offer diverse tasks in a financially stable company that grows continuously and good career advancement opportunities. You will be working as part of a pleasant and caring working community in safe, modern production facilities.
Kurikka Timber employs more than a hundred people, and our youthful, relaxed team warmly welcomes new members. We make small and larger investments in our employees’ well-being – each year, we offer a sum of €400 for wellness and exercise activities (ePassi), organise summer and Christmas parties and we make sure to keep some ice cream in the freezer for employees in summer. Meet some of our employees and click here to read how the describe working at Kurikka Timber.
What we offer you:
- private occupational health care
- ePassi perks that support occupational well-being
- production bonuses
- stable, long-term employment at the forefront of the wood technology industry
- an easy-going, inspiring and continuously developing working environment
- opportunities for apprenticeship training
- high-quality workwear and protective equipment
- fun little things, such as ice cream in summer
What we expect from you:
- good work motivation
- eagerness to learn and develop professionally
- fluent Finnish skills
- fairly good physical condition
- previous experience of working in the wood industry is seen as an advantage, but it is not required